Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- France elections: Macron and Le Pen 'through to run-off'
- North Korea 'ready to sink' US aircraft carrier Vinson
- Aurora photographers find new night sky lights and call them Steve
- Italy migrant crisis: Charities 'colluding' with smugglers
- Australian girl, 8, escaped a sinking car but family drowned
- Ilie Nastase: Romania captain is suspended after behaviour at Fed Cup
- North Korea 'detains American citizen'
- Germany AfD: Right-wing party picks election leaders
- Kuki Gallmann shot and wounded at Kenya conservation park
- IMF meeting drops anti-protectionism pledge
- London Marathon 2017: Mary Keitany & Daniel Wanjiru win
- 'Vive la France' - Marseille's voters on presidential race
- Thousands turn out for Washington March for Science
- American Airlines pram clash: Footage captures aftermath
- Gunshot survivors bare all for photographer
- The man who has President Trump's ear
- Too scared to use refugee camp toilet
- What this woman's freedom teaches us
- Political party helps Georgians dodge the draft
- New Zealand earthquake gives unexpected benefit
- South Korea begins coinless society trial
- The scramble for Somalia
- 'More revolution'
- Sewol sinking
- Beaten by a mob
- Trash on the tracks
- Brand Masha
- Who are the candidates?
- A quick guide to the election
- Economic challenge looms
- Holograms, mistrust and 'fake news'
23 Apr, 2017
Venezuela: further anti govenrment protests planned.
NZ: N Island cleares up post Storm Cook
Turkey: President Erdogan wins referendum
Peru: Flooding in Lima, Cuzco & Hua...
13 Apr, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
01 Mar, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Get in touch to hear about our #MongolRally safety course for all you mad adventurists out there! June 25th one day course
... read more
DO: know the 24/7 consular helpline of the country you're in. DONT: rent a car without a spare wheel & jack #ThursdayTravelTips #travelsafe
... read more
Home for the night...deserted Bulgarian beach #travelsafe #LondontoBeijing #NoChanceOfAnIcecreamTruck https://t.co/e3SYzg2t7W
... read more
Check out our #MongolRally safety course on 25th June for all you adventurers out there!https://t.co/hFJAqAgk6M #travelsafe #MongolRally2k17
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016