Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Kim Jong-nam death: Two women to face murder charges
- Libya exposed as an epicentre for migrant child abuse
- SpaceX to fly two tourists around Moon in 2018
- Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong to be indicted on bribery charges
- Australia terror arrest: Man held over suspected missiles plan
- MWC 2017: Wikipedia goes data-free in Iraq
- 'Taliban infiltrator' aids police killing in Helmand province
- Justice department softens on Texas voter ID law
- Australian senator sorry for 'flea' comment in asylum debate
- Olathe, Kansas, shooting suspect 'said he killed Iranians'
- German-Turkish reporter arrested in Turkey for 'terrorist propaganda'
- Trump lays out hike in military spending
- Tunisia attack inquest: British holidaymaker who went back
- 'They escorted me as if I were a terrorist'
- Why liberal Dutch are turning to the right
- Scientists have found a way of growing human tissue on apples
- Reykjavik time-lapse captures overnight snowfall
- Gentle Bones: Singapore's answer to Ed Sheeran
- Are motorbikes a barometer of India's economy?
- Australian man finds A$1m lottery ticket a year on
- Togolese striker Francis Kone saves opponent's life
- Bulgarian radio gets modern music back after dispute
- Kiribati rejects Russian's 'Romanov revival' plan
- Grey 'blob' takes seat in Ukraine parliament
- Meet the Arab emojis
- Is it real?
- Death of a photographer
- Early signs
- Full disclosure
- View from the South
27 Feb, 2017
Chile: water restriction in Santiago due to flooding
South Africa: Heavy rains cause flooding in NE
Australia: Bush fire rage in NSW, high tempatures continue
03 Feb, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
01 Feb, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
So much rain but no water! Flooding has caused water restrictions for 4m Chileans in Santiago due to dirty river Maipo.
... read more
Its all or nothing for California, US. After years of draught- now heavy raining and snow disrupts travel in North & central areas
... read more
A fantastic talk last week at @UniWestminster about exploring the world safely - thanks for having us and we hope to be back!
... read more
Another succesful course preparing a team for a private expedition driving through Eastern Europe, Russia, Japan anâ€¦ https://t.co/ys029OeCMm
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016