Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- France strikes hit energy supplies
- Oil hits $50 for first time this year
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard to divorce
- Bianchi family sue over 'avoidable' death
- Leaders visit shrine at start of Japan G7
- Indonesia approves death for child rape
- US nuclear force uses floppy disks
- Deadly shooting at NYC concert hall
- Debris 'of interest' in MH370 search
- US states oppose transgender edict
- Tearful Indigenous MP quits Senate
- Clashes in Bolivia disabled protest
- Xiaomi Mi Drone poses price challenge
- US uses wasps to kill tree-eating bugs
- VIDEO: Camper's close encounter with lions
- VIDEO: Atomic bomb survivor honours US POWs
- VIDEO: Obama beatboxes for Vietnamese rapper
- VIDEO: Warm welcome for Ukraine's Savchenko
- VIDEO: Germany's push to integrate migrants
- VIDEO: Growing discontent in Venezuela
- VIDEO: Who is the new Taliban leader?
- VIDEO: Bitter taste of Tanzania sugar price rise
- On Zuma's wives and their flashy cars
- Russian girl's suicide prompts national debate
- Sunny Leone: from porn star to author
- The search for Ethiopia's abducted children
- Is populism a threat to Europe's economies?
- Does Norfolk 'mutiny' disguise bounty of privilege?
25 May, 2016
Ecuador - earthquake on 16 April kills over 640, mostly in the NW coastal area
India - high temperatures in South & East - likely to continue until monsson arrives
Turkey - High ...
20 May, 2016
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to keep to be careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE ...
18 May, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
President Obama to visit Vietnam 22 to 25 May. Elections in Burkino Faso this weekend. Monsoon has arrived in Sri Lank and southern India
... read more
Weekend protests expected in Caracus, Ven, in support of impeached Pres Rousseff in Sao P, Brazil & elections on Sun in Dominican Republic
... read more
The WHO list 4 Indian cities in the top 10 most polluted in the world. Delhi missed out at number 11! The four... https://t.co/DrBtr7IKjJ
... read more
India Hindu festival in Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh from 5 to 21 May, tens of millions on people are expected to attend. Risk of stampedes
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016