Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Dozens of Yazidis enslaved by IS in Iraq now free
- Gem TV: Iranian CEO Saeed Karimian shot dead in Istanbul
- Ueli Steck: Everest claims 'Swiss Machine' climber
- Swiss 'spy' arrested in Frankfurt
- Donald Trump attacks US media at 100-day Pennsylvania rally
- Fifa powerbroker Ahmad quits after claims
- Nepal's first female chief justice faces impeachment
- Syria war: IS driven back in Tabqa, US-backed fighters say
- North Korea crisis: Pope urges international mediation
- Cuba military plane crash leaves eight dead
- Motherhood in the time of Zika
- Deadly tornado crosses Texas road
- 'He was at the height of his powers'
- Correspondents' Dinner joke targets Trump
- Ayrton Senna: Why the brand lives on
- Elon Musk reveals underground road vision
- Protests against Trump's climate plans
- Ted 2017: Elon Musk's vision for underground road system
- Bahamas festival organisers promise refunds
- Ivan the Terrible statue goes missing after one hour
- Tajik leader's 'full title' rule comes into force
- Buffalo beauty contest held in Pakistan
- 'Very boring'
- Hero's legacy
- Good Samaritan
- Spanish bravado
- 'Already dead'
- Trumponomics quiz
- Africa's top shots
27 Apr, 2017
Venezuela: further anti govenrment protests planned.
Turkey: President Erdogan wins referendum
Peru: Flooding in Lima, Cuzco & Huancavelica states
Ecuador: Presidential M...
26 Apr, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
01 Mar, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
Successfully training journalists from around the world how to stay safe and savvy here in Germany @EBU_Academy #TravelSafe
... read more
DO: head to departures if there is a queue for taxis at arrivals DON'T: forget to make photocopies! #ThursdayTravelTips #TravelSafe
... read more
In Germany running a 5 day hostile environment safety course 4 journos from Finlnd, Ger, Sweden, Switz & Norway @EBU_Academy so far so good!
... read more
Get in touch to hear about our #MongolRally safety course for all you mad adventurists out there! June 25th one day course
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016