Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Istanbul Reina nightclub attacker 'captured'
- Trump attack on Merkel rebuffed by French president
- Gene Cernan, last man to walk on Moon, dies aged 82
- Orlando Pulse nightclub: Gunman's wife arrested
- Trump-Lewis row: Democrat inauguration boycott grows
- Deadly shooting at BPM music festival
- Kyrgyzstan plane crash: Dozens die as Turkish cargo jet hits homes
- Gambia President-elect Adama Barrow's son killed by dog
- Lithuania plans fence on Russian Kaliningrad border
- South Africa Ford recalls Kugas over fires
- 'Anne Frank link' unearthed at Sobibor camp
- Russian artist Pavlensky 'to seek French asylum' amid sex claim
- Mother admits murdering children by driving into Australian lake
- New phone battery has 'fire extinguisher'
- Syria conflict: Rebels agree to attend Astana peace talks
- Kyrgyzstan plane crash: It landed on top of the village
- Eyewitness describes Kyrgyzstan plane crash
- Dashcam shows US truck near miss
- Brazil prison riot: They say my husband is dead
- Trump on Brexit: 'I predicted it'
- Barack Obama's race legacy: Progressive or divisive?
- Rehousing dogs rescued from meat farm
- Taylor Swift's mansion in Los Angeles could be made a local historic landmark
- Gandhi flip flops sold on Amazon cause anger in India
- Sweden midwives offer training for car births
- Samoa minister defends new rules on old cars
- Russians mock 'Uber-like' funeral app
- Donald love
- Home country
- 'God fix Afghanistan'
- Fatal reaction
- Money for nothing?
- Fairytale heroes
16 Jan, 2017
Thailand: Flooding in southern areas and islands
Argentina: Flooding in central and northern areas
China: new smog alert issued for Beijing and Tianjin
Brazil: Yellow Fever out...
08 Jan, 2017
Most travellers have a fun and safe time in SE Asia, the area has huge opportunitites. Parts, especailly in Thailand, are overflowing with travellers so one has to make a bit more of and effort to ...
01 Jan, 2017
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Objective adds additional one day gap year safety course on 25th Jan as course on 26 Jan is full. https://t.co/Cv2RvD8MKG
... read more
Relaxed afternoon in Istanbul, all calm and few tourists - lots of security. Good time to visit! https://t.co/PZPXgOZ1ND
... read more
Just flying to Istanbul to give travel safety talk, interest to see mood - can't wait to be back in incredible city
... read more
Happy NY from us all. In follow up to Turkey but advice we have given in SE Asia for years, in high terrorism risk areas avoid night clubs
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016