Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- US election 2016: Donald Trump to visit Mexican president Enrique Pena Nieto
- Islamic State: Abu Muhammad al-Adnani 'killed in Aleppo'
- Singer Chris Brown arrested for 'pointing gun at woman'
- Myanmar ethnic groups attend government peace talks
- Europe's 'unfair' Apple tax ruling sparks US anger
- Wrong baby cremated after Sydney hospital mix-up
- Syria war: US welcomes pause in Turkish-Kurdish clashes
- Italy earthquake: State funeral for 37 victims in Amatrice
- Google to expand ride-sharing service in San Francisco
- South Korean shipping giant Hanjin to enter receivership
- Zika: Singapore urges tests for pregnant women with symptoms
- Slow birth rate found in African forest elephants
- Ebola volunteers offered group therapy in Sierra Leone
- How 'education gap' is dividing US voters
- Police at singer Chris Brown's LA home
- Tokyo governor Yuriko Koike: 'I was elected because I was a woman'
- 'Oldest' pink cockatoo dies at 83
- Drone captures stunning view of Uluru
- Why the French economy minister has resigned
- Taylor Swift misses awards for jury duty
- New Zealand police investigate theft of 500 cows
- Burger tribute for Russian protest artist Pavlensky
- Austria road works unearth mammoth discovery
- Dubai ruler's spot check finds empty desks
- Smack in the suburbs
- Against the odds
- Naming the dead
- Pacific grim
- New start?
- Skirting the issue
24 Aug, 2016
India - monsoon arrives
Turkey - High threat from Terrorism, especaily in Ankara & Istanbul
Southern Africa - drought conditions affect most countries, crops failing a food ...
22 Aug, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
13 Aug, 2016
During the summer of 2016 there has been an increase in the cases of Dengue Fever across the region. Dengue is casued by day biting mosquitoes. Covering up and using insect repellant with 5...
Colombia - its over! The ceasefire between FARC and the Government comes into effect today - wonderful news. But ELN still fighting
... read more
Terrible news about the murder of Mia Ayliffe-Chung in Australia thankfully a rare and complete one off event our thoughts with her family
... read more
Reports of bomb explosions in Thai resorts of Phuket & Hua Hin. Previous warnings against threat to resorts, likely to be Islamist related
... read more
Delighted to announce our partnership with @gapyeardiy - the best platform for planning your own #GapYear. https://t.co/H3gUokjEJe
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016