Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Migrants bussed to Austria border
- Clinton 'regret' over private email
- Gay couples wed in Kentucky county
- Guatemala ex-leader denies corruption
- Saudi king and Obama discuss Iran
- US economy adds 173,000 jobs in August
- UAE soldiers killed by Yemen blast
- Tajikistan clashes leave 10 dead
- IS 'blows up Palmyra tower tombs'
- Arrest after drone disrupts US Open
- Russia sets up 'wedding police'
- Star Wars VII: Biggest film ever thanks to... toys
- Trump 'not to run as independent'
- Joe Biden: No idea if I will run
- Cuba welcomes back doctors who fled
- US court in key transgender ruling
- Nigerian leader declares wealth
- Village of 1,000 sealed off over Ebola
- Abbott defends migrant boat policy
- Main Thai bomb suspect 'still free'
- UK to accept 'thousands' more refugees
- Nazi train 'finders' go public
- Drowned migrant boy buried in Syria
- Egypt jails belly dancers for videos
- Councils 'offer refugee sanctuary'
- Ministers to 'argue for Syria action'
- China aviation giant buys Irish firm
- Accelerating revenues boost Williams
- US shares slide after jobs report
- Faroe Islands 1-3 Northern Ireland
- Georgia 1-0 Scotland
- Top seed Williams through after scare
- Sotheby's to sell late owner's $500m art
- Bieber has first UK number one track
- Authors unite to raise refugee funds
- VIDEO: Migrants tear gassed, media held back
- VIDEO: Mother 'collapsed in tears' on migrant march
- VIDEO: The desperate journey towards Europe
- VIDEO: Underwater treasures go on display
- VIDEO: Guatemalans head to the polls
- VIDEO: Syria burial for drowned Kurdi family
- VIDEO: Mother gives birth to own grandchild
- VIDEO: Japan's moving castle - in 40 secs
- The BBC DJ who 'brought down the USSR'
- Baseball in the League of Fire
- The hurling heroes of Ireland
- Myanmar's diving scavengers
- The secret troops who tried to start a rebellion
- Vietnamese embrace new US relations
27 Aug, 2015
Travellers will find the sub continent a fascinating although an often tiring place to visit. We believe crime levels are significanatly lower compared to Latin America although the risk from road ...
27 Aug, 2015
South and Central America offers so many opportinites to travellers, perhaps more than any other continent. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differe...
Went to Kyoto by bullet train. Book as v busy even with trains every 20 mins. day bus pass best for seeing Kyoto. http://t.co/J6RFQOAdbH
... read more
Went to Kyoto yesterday by bullet train. Even though trains left every 20 mins with 16 coaches I was surprised... http://t.co/EJicbYphzl
... read more
Having done a fair amount of travelling before, I was a bit sceptical about coming to the course as I was unsure whether it would provide me with any new useful information, but I have to say that it was absolutely fantastic and proved invaluable.
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant objective gap safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not.