Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Faulty part 'factor' in AirAsia crash
- Turkey challenges Russia over IS claim
- Taj Mahal 'not a Hindu temple'
- German cabinet approves IS mission
- US marine guilty of transgender killing
- Macau's casino revenues fall by a third
- Argentine man to meet lost mother
- Prince Charles to make forest appeal
- Syria jihadists release Lebanese troops
- Japanese whaling ships depart for hunt
- Mugabe welcomes Chinese leader
- US to tighten visa waiver programme
- Justin Trudeau using father's desk
- Giant Turkmenistan choir sets record
- VIDEO: China smog: 'Sky dark from air pollution'
- VIDEO: People of Kiribati 'may have to relocate'
- VIDEO: First of 6 officers head to trial in Gray case
- VIDEO: Yacht owner's expensive mistake
- VIDEO: The vest that lets you feel words
- VIDEO: Colorado abortion clinic 'gunman' in court
- VIDEO: The rise of the banking app?
- VIDEO: Highlights from Pope's African visit
- Will Nigeria follow China's lead?
- VIDEO: Capturing yoga's twists and turns
- The images and influence of Japan's greatest manga artist
- Sectarian terror fears grip Bangladesh
- Finding Argentina's stolen babies
- Russian tourists told to seek new destinations
01 Dec, 2015
Chile - increase tension on border areas with Peru and Bolivia, India - Dengue Fever outbreak in Delhi, Burma - NLD party to win election, Kenya - continued threat of further terrrorism, India - heightened security threat in Kashmir & jammu, Argentina - Macri wins election, China - increased pollution in cities...
01 Dec, 2015
Key Safety Points for travelling India, Sri Lanka, Burma & Nepal. The greatest risk is from road traffic accidents and getting sick, especailly in India. Dengue fever outbreak in Delhi....
Having done a fair amount of travelling before, I was a bit sceptical about coming to the course as I was unsure whether it would provide me with any new useful information, but I have to say that it was absolutely fantastic and proved invaluable.
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant objective gap safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not.