Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Hoboken station crash: New Jersey train disaster 'kills one'
- Kashmir attack: India 'launches strikes against militants'
- French survivor tells of Rouen priest's jihadist murder
- Syria war: Russia rejects US calls to halt bombing eastern Aleppo
- Obama: Congress veto override of 9/11 lawsuits bill 'a mistake'
- Israelis queue to pay tribute to Shimon Peres
- North Korean soldier crosses DMZ to defect to South
- Oil rallies after Opec ministers announce output cut
- Singapore jails teen blogger Amos Yee for anti-religion posts
- Samsung in US 'exploding washing machines' probe
- German lion escape: Sad end in Leipzig zoo
- Army of webcams used in net attacks
- Aleppo: Brain surgery carried out on hospital floor
- New Jersey train crash: Footage from inside station
- Michelle Obama: 'We need an adult in the White House'
- 'British people made bad decision on EU'
- Bill Clinton pays respects to Shimon Peres
- China Typhoon Megi: Rescuers struggle with mudslides and floods
- Italy earthquake: The family living in their garden
- Gary Johnson blames an 'Aleppo moment' for not remembering foreign leaders
- Could 3D printed hair follicles help with hair loss?
- Belarus villagers complain of army tanks on lawn
- Reykjavik goes dark for Northern Lights show
- Russia city backtracks on approval for gay rights march
- Winning hearts
- Saints and stigma
- Feeling the cold
- Thirsty business
- A new 'lunatic line'?
- Dip in the road
28 Sep, 2016
India - increase in the number of cases of Chikungunya Fever
Turkey - High threat from Terrorism, especaily in Ankara & Istanbul
Southern Africa - drought conditions affect...
22 Aug, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
13 Aug, 2016
During the summer of 2016 there has been an increase in the cases of Dengue Fever across the region. Dengue is casued by day biting mosquitoes. Covering up and using insect repellant with 5...
Eric Feijten & I spent day delivering travel safety course @UTZCertified in Amsterdam. Designed to improve support 4 overseas assignments.
... read more
Another terrific urban exercise yesterday on our 5 day HEST course @EBU_Academy in Bavaria https://t.co/0UZzPzJr1F
... read more
Beautiful day @ schloss Hexenagger running journalists HEST courses for @EBU_Academy. Journalists from HR, WDR, SR, NOS and VRT.
... read more
Busy week, now in Newcastle for 2 business travel courses, Gap year course with Marina tomorrow, journalists on Friday & to Germany on Sat
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016