Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- Clash over US Supreme Court future
- Call for Turkey to end assault on Kurds
- Afghan casualties 'reach record high'
- Egypt overturns protester death verdict
- China bank chief blames 'speculators'
- Cliffs fall in New Zealand earthquake
- Rivals trade blows in Republican debate
- Cuba returns 'wrongly shipped' US missile
- Central African Republic goes to polls
- Haiti chooses interim president
- Pakistan denounces Valentine's Day
- India PM in 'happy birthday' gaffe
- VIDEO: Republican candidates get personal
- VIDEO: 50-vehicle Pennsylvania pile-up
- VIDEO: Creeping paralysis fear for Zika patients
- VIDEO: Civilians starve as bombs fall in Syria
- VIDEO: Obamaâ€™s Valentine poem for his wife
- VIDEO: What is happening on Turkey/Syria border?
- VIDEO: Pope Francis visits Cuba and Mexico
- VIDEO: US Coast Guard rescues 42 from ship fire
- Why Trump and Sanders aren't as revolutionary as they appear
- Cycling doctor declares world better than expected
- Cyprus aims to heal its great divide
- A messiah for India's abandoned sick
- The pigeon will see you now
- The world's best bakers - and they aren't French
- VIDEO: A gymnast's hip hop moves ... and other trends of the week
- Go Figure: The week in numbers
12 Feb, 2016
India - Dengue Fever outbreak in Delhi, caused by the day biting mosquitos
India - high level of pollution has prompted Delhi to introduce a vehicle restriction system, expect smog in...
08 Feb, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
27 Jan, 2016
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to keep to be careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE ...
A German National has been shot dead in street robbery in Dominican Republic - stresses importance of never resisting a mugging
... read more
Rioting in Hong Kong. Sparked by Police action in clearing illegal vendor stands. will it be isolated or lead to more pro democracy demos?
... read more
PEDIDA anti immigration rallies on Sun 6 Feb in many European cities: Dublin, Birmingham, Berlin, Dresden, Pragueâ€¦ Some unrest expected
... read more
Just reassured a gap year traveller that its ok to go to S America despite @Zika virus. Dengue & Chikungunya more of a concern.
... read more
Having done a fair amount of travelling before, I was a bit sceptical about coming to the course as I was unsure whether it would provide me with any new useful information, but I have to say that it was absolutely fantastic and proved invaluable.
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not.
I signed Katherine up for one of the Objective Travel courses, despite being hold by her that it was unnecessary. She had already started packing at this stage but on coming home from the course, the rucksack was emptied and she started again.
Liz Mellor, mother