Objective Travel Safety specialises in training a wide range of professionals & individuals prior to their travels. Since 2002, we have been running Hostile Environment Safety Courses for journalists deploying to conflict zones, we currently have a contract with the European Broadcast Union and have run courses for most of the UK's print and TV media. We also run courses for Business Travellers, NGOs and multi national companies sending employees to post conflict countries. In addition, courses are also available to expeditions and Objective trained Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman before both the Long Way Round & Long Way Down motor bike expeditions. For information on other courses please refer to www.objectivetravelsafety.com Read More...
- UN 'to respond to NK missile tests'
- Syria's Aleppo 'catastrophic' - UN
- Fears over unauthorised Everest flights
- US forces 'punished for hospital attack'
- Ted Cruz 'is Lucifer' - ex-Speaker
- Search warrant issued over Prince death
- Colombia legalises gay marriage
- 'Many sign' Venezuela recall petition
- Australian aid worker â€˜kidnappedâ€™
- French police injured in protest clashes
- Brazil president's strategist arrested
- Weah will run for president again
- DNA tests 'link' Spanish bullfighters
- VIDEO: 'I can use illegal ivory to top up stock'
- VIDEO: Jenner takes up Trump toilet offer
- VIDEO: Boy, two, accidentally shoots mother
- VIDEO: China and its unbelievable queues
- VIDEO: Concern over imprisoned teenager in Egypt
- VIDEO: Olympic flame handed to Brazil
- VIDEO: Ethiopian Jews' Israel migration hope
- VIDEO: Ancient skills rebuild Nepal's temples
- Have we fallen out of love with elephant rides?
- Russia's mixed messages on LGBT
27 Apr, 2016
Ecuador - earthquake on 16 April kills over 640, mostly in the NW coastal area
India - high temperatures in South & East - likely to continue until monsson arrives
Turkey - High ...
20 Apr, 2016
Thailand has a reputation for scams, crime and drugs and therefore travellers need to keep to be careful. It must be remembered that there are very severe penalties for drugs smuggling in all SE ...
19 Apr, 2016
The best bits of Latin America are the rural areas. The topography and environment is diverse, there are many cultural and historical differences and most gappers have a superb time. Our rural...
Its sad news to hear that Harry Greaves, missing in Peru, has been found dead. Clearly he was a spirited adventurer and loved exploring.
... read more
We are back at Schloss Hexenagger for @EBU_Academy HEST course. media from SR, VRT, NOS and RTBF focus on terrorism & State threat to media
... read more
Terrible news about the Ecuador earthquake, please let us know if you were in the area. Most damages seems to... https://t.co/N4yUpfX8YW
... read more
In Oslo hosting Eurovision Security conference @EBU_Academy. Leading European broadcaster here, superb CBRN talk by Hamish @HamishDBG
... read more
As a 22 year old post university, I initially thought it overcautious when my neurotic mother signed me up for the course ahead of a solo 4 month trip to Central America. I thought I was sensible enough to know what to do while travelling (even though I hadn’t been before) and was worried the course would just scare me – I was already beginning to feel pretty nervous as my departure date approached. Ellie, Jan 2016
I have been meaning to write to the team at Objective Travel ever since I got back from three months travelling in Africa back in 2013. I had attended your brilliant Objective Gap Safety course in December 2012 but, crucially, my travelling partner had not. Ed, June 2013
Currently half way through my 5 month travels, I can only now appreciate how useful the course was, with advice and tips constantly in the back of my mind and Charlie remaining an ever knowledgable and accessible source of information. I would highly recommend this to anyone heading travelling. Thanks so much! Milo, March 2016